Monday, June 10, 2013

Days With My Own Dolly

The rush for getting the dollhouse ready by Christmas morning prevented some of these blogs from hitting the net, in fact many of my pictures are so scattered through my albums that I'm not sure if I'll ever find them.  But I did want to let my readers know that I did make the only true and important deadline and the dollhouse was ready and adorable for my daughter Christmas morning.  I was very pleased with my little She-she's reaction to the gift, and am sharing it with you in the embedded photo.

She is a pretty spectacular little girl and an amazing light in her father and my eye.  Six months later and She-she has customized her house several times over (she took chalk to it) my initial reaction was a panic then I realized this is best, she and I will be able to remodel and add on to it plenty in the years to come.


And just so you don't fret - I am going to be uploading more dollightful "Barbie-sized" crafts and I'll be including more things my dolly and I do together, everything from preschool to mudpies. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment